The Old Town Shop carries DISPOSABLE SURGICAL FACE MASKS. These masks are sourced from a local FDA-certified medical supply manufacturer.
2 masks @ $5.00 PER PACK. Discounts apply:
- 1-4 packs of Masks – $5.00 PER PACK
- 5-9 packs of Masks – $4.50 PER PACK (COUPON CODE: MASK5)
- >10 packs of Masks – $4.00 PER PACK (COUPON CODE: MASK10)
** 20% of Mask Sales are donated to INOVA Hospital **
The face mask utilizes a 3-ply design, which includes a layer of medical-grade Polypropylene material, to create a proven 95% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) for reduced exposure to germs, dust, and pollution. They are proven to meet American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) Level 1 standards.
- 3-Ply Non-Woven Material: The outer layer provides protection and breathability while the non-abrasive inner layer ensures the mask is comfortable to wear. The crucial middle layer is made of medical-grade Polypropylene spun-bond non-woven fabric. This melt-blown Polypropylene acts as a bacterial filter for non-oily airborne particles in the air, and absorbs hot air exhaled from the body. The mask provides protection against fine dust and visible particles such as droplets.
- Adjustable Nosepiece: The face mask features an adjustable nosepiece on the top part of the mask. This system allows for easy-breathing and an accurate fit.
- Use: The face mask meets ASTM guidelines for use during medical procedures that involve low amounts of fluid and aerosol exposure. The mask should be worn in conjunction with social distancing practices.
- Comfortable Design: The blue-colored one size fits all masks are lightweight and feature convenient elastic ear loops.
ORDER ON-LINE OR CALL 703-684-4682.
**CURBSIDE PICK-UP AVAILABLE. **
SHOP IN-STORE DAILY 11AM TO 6PM.
105 South Union @ King Street